- I am an experienced clinical psychologist, practicing since 2000, with 18 years of experience in the NHS. I have been in full time independent practice since 2023
- I have training and experience in working psychodynamically, as well as in using cognitive-behavioural, compassion-focussed and mindfulness-based techniques.
- My eclectic training and experience allows me to meet individual need.
- My focus is on working with people to make better sense of themselves and their difficulties.
- These include Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, stemming from experiences of childhood abuse and neglect as well as depression and anxiety.
- I am trained and very experienced in the use of evidence based treatments for PTSD, including EMDR and Trauma-focused CBT.
- To see my full biography please click here.
- I am registered as a Chartered Clinical Psychologist with the Health Professions Council (registration number PYL02692).
- I am an associate fellow of the British Psychological Society (Registration number: 169252), a full practitioner member of the Division of Clinical Psychology and a member of the section for Crisis, Disaster and Trauma Psychology.